Summers in San Diego can get very hot. Even winters can see the thermometer climb above the comfort zone. Surfside Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is very familiar with San Diego summers…and winters. We’ve been doing business in the San Diego area for multiple years, backed by over 25 years of industry experience. Just like you, it’s our home, and we know the weather, and what you need to make your home comfortable no matter what season it is.
Keep Your Air Conditioner in Top Condition
Here’s a few tips to keep your air conditioner in top shape and running smoothly:
- Change your filters every 3 months. Filters block out debris and other matter that clog and pollute your system. It’s an easy task most people overlook, but it’s very simple and very important to the health of your heating and air conditioning systems.
- Get your system inspected at least once per year. Some homeowners schedule inspections twice each year – in the spring and the fall.
Air Conditioner on the Fritz?
Is your air conditioner in need of some repairs or replacement? Is your family sweating because the air conditioner is just too old to meet your family’s needs? Surfside can send out one of its friendly, knowledgeable technicians to assess your needs and provide you with the repair costs. We’ll provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision on repair.
Air Conditioning Repair / Replacement Checklist
- Ensure that contractors are fully licensed.
- Get a detailed estimate that provides costs and scope of work.
- Understand the manufacturer warranty and what it covers and what it doesn’t. We’ll explain it in common sense language so you know exactly what it means.
- Make sure all repairs or installations meet city codes and manufacturer recommendations.
- Make sure you select the right product for your budget, but also consider value as compared to cost. Some models may cost more, but they may save hundreds per year in energy cost and thousands over the long term.
Surfside Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. Does the Job the Right Way!
The most important day in the life of your air conditioner is the day it is installed. If you don’t get the right unit for your needs or if it isn’t installed correctly, it isn’t going to provide the comfort and energy-efficient savings it’s built for. Surfside Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. doesn’t cut corners and they work with you to get the best products and the best possible price.
Our Mission at Surfside Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
We are proud to offer the highest quality products at the best prices. We perform all our repairs and installations with integrity, commitment and value. We have been in business for years and want you to be a lifelong customer. We expect to exceed your expectations.