Heater and Air Conditioner Need a Tune Up?
Everyone knows that his or her car needs a tune-up from time to time, but what about your air conditioner or heater? When’s the last time they had a tune-up? If it’s been a long time since the last tune-up, or if they have never had one, it’s time to call Surfside Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc..
5 Reasons Your Furnace Needs a Tune-Up
- Keeps you safe. Because your furnace burns fuel to produce heat, it must be maintained so the process goes efficiently and safely. Even a small problem can lead to leaks and dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide.
- Ensures proper airflow. If the airflow is restricted in any way, this can cause the furnace to work harder. A furnace working harder than it should will require more repairs and will have a shorter lifespan.
- Reduced repair costs. Many repair problems and high repair bills could have been eliminated with regular maintenance. Just as you should keep your car maintained, you should also keep your heater maintained and running efficiently.
- Improves energy efficiency. Who doesn’t want lower energy costs? An efficiently operating furnace will cost less. You’ll be saving the planet while you save on your energy bill!
- Maintains the manufacturer warranty. Some warranties become void if the heater is not maintained properly.
5 Reasons Your Air Conditioner Needs a Tune Up
- Regular tune-ups ensure that your technicians will catch small problems before they become big ones.
- Low refrigerant levels can burn out your compressor. Keeping refrigerant levels sufficient is inexpensive, buying a new compressor is not!
- Regular maintenance means that your air conditioner is running at optimal efficiency. This translates into big savings on your monthly energy bill…and who doesn’t want to save money!
- Extend the life of your A/C unit. Just as with furnaces, buying a new air conditioner is expensive. You want it to last as long as possible. Regular tune-ups will add years to the life of your air conditioner.
- Regular tune-ups ensure that the likelihood of your A/C unit conking out on the hottest day of the year is almost zero.
Surfside Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. Precision Tune-Up
A tune-up from Surfside Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. includes the following:
For Your Furnace:
- Check carbon monoxide emissions
- Check gas valve, line, and connections for leaks
- Check burners and heat exchangers
- Inspect unit wiring
- Inspect indoor blower wheel
- Inspect ignition system and assembly
- Check thermostat operation
- Check unit for peak efficiency
- Check Filter
- Check condensate drain
- Inspect Flue piping
For Your Air Conditioner:
- Check line voltage
- Wash condensing unit coils
- Check evaporator drain line
- Check unit for optimal cooling performance
- Check filter
- Confirm proper air flow
- Check thermostat operation
- Check refrigerant charge
- Inspect indoor and outdoor coils
- Inspect blower components
Tune-ups are not only important for your vehicles, they are just as crucial for your heater and air conditioner. Let Surfside Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. provide you with a professional and reasonable heating and air conditioning tune-up so you can stay cool all summer and keep warm all winter!